It is necessary to attend the UP B.ed counselling 2017 to be eligible for admission. After the declaration of the UP B.ed result 2017 the process of admission will start with counselling. In the counseling, the candidates will be asked to come with required documents and fees (Bank Draft) to confirm their seats in the B.Ed 2 year course according to their obtained marks with counselling letter. Candidates will be able to download the UP B.ed counseling letter 2017 from the last week of May 2017.
The process to download the counselling letter is updated in this post. I am repeating once again It is very – Very important to attend the counseling on the given date as per your rank to confirm your admission. In the case of absence, Your seat might be allotted to others in the cut-off list. So, Check the official website for new and updated news related to UP B.ed counselling date. We will also be updating the same.
Note- Candidates are requested to check the official guideline to participate in the Counselling from the below button, We would not be held liable for any misinformation, Although we have taken 100% caution to write this article-
UP B.ed Counselling 2017
As per the official UP B.ed notification 2017 the counselling is expected to start from the 1st of June 2017 and will last until the end of the June 2017. The candidates are required to download the counseling letter before attending counselling. The process to download is given below.
UP B.ed Counselling letter 2017 Download
- Visit the Counseling letter download page – Click Here
- Enter your entrance exam roll number > Select your Date of Birth > Enter the correct Captcha and click on submit button like the Image below-
- After that click on Submit button.
- Wait for few seconds and download the UP B.ed counselling letter 2017.
- Bring that counselling letter along with you with other required details (Check the official notification)
Some Documents Required For Counselling:
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Proof of Age (High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Weightage Marks
- Candidates are required to bring 2 demand drafts of Rs. 500 and Rs. 5000 issued in favour of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, Payable at Lucknow
Proposed List of Counselling Center-
List of the centers for UP B.Ed counselling 2017 are given below