Get all the details of DU Admission form 2017-18 session. You can fill the Delhi University Admission form 2017 online from the link given in this post. The official notification is yet to release by DU. But as per the last admission process experience, It is expected to start from the 2nd-3rd week of the May 2017. You can check the process of DU Admission 2017 here.
It’s is always good to have all the information of which you are going to apply like Delhi University Admission form Last date, DU Online form 2017, How to fill DU admission form etc. Make sure that you are filling all the information correctly. There are few thing which you will be needing while filling the form online. Check the detail below for more information.
Contents of this Post
- 1 DU Admission form 2017
- 2 Details of documents to upload while registration-
DU Admission form 2017
Before going to fill the form online you need to have few things with you like- Scanned photo of yourself in JPG/ JPEG/ PNG format, Self-attested scanned documents (Full detail is given below)
How to fill DU Admission form 2017 online-
- Open the link given above (Will be updated after the official notification)
- Select the course ie (UG course/ PG course)
- Now click on the Selection 2017 link
- Select the New User tab and fill the details and click on Register.
- Now open your email id and click on the verification link in the email you got from DU.
- Now start filling the DU Admission form by selecting apply now option.
- Select the course from the given option in which you are seeking 1st-year admission.
- Take time and fill all the details correctly without spelling mistakes to avoid any future confusion.
- Submit the application form.
- On next page, you will be asked to upload the scan copy of your photo.
- Click on upload and locate the folder and select the desired image you want to upload.
- Upload all the scanned documents as well.
- Now pay the fees online using your Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking (Check the fee details below)
- After paying the fee, Take the printout of the form as a reference.
Application form fee details-
|Registration fee for UR/OBC||Rs. 100 (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 50 (Non-refundable)|
|Sports/ECA||Rs. 100 (Additional, Non-refundable)|
Details of documents to upload while registration-
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
- Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate (for the date of birth)
- Self-attested Class XII Marks-Sheet if the result is announced.
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of Sports Certificate(s) for last three years, (If you are applying under the sports quota)
- Self-attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable.
- Before submitting check all the documents once again.
Reservation and Relaxation in DU Admission form 2017
Reservation of seats for SC/ ST-
22½ % of total number of seats is reserved for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST ( 15% for SC and 7½% for ST)
Reservation of seats for Other Backward Casts (OBC)
27% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC categories. At the time of giving admission to an OBC candidate, the College will ensure that the caste is included in the Central List of OBC.
Reservation of seats for Persons with Disabilities-
3% seats in all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are reserved for candidates having minimum 40% disabilities.
You can see the details in the Video given below-